Rules: For a complete list of rules and updates, please visit our website, www.marionsoilandwater.com.
1. Open to all Marion County student in grades K through 12 on an individual basis.
2. Poster size must be between 8.5” x 11” and 22” x 28”.
3. Any Media may be used to create a FLAT or two-dimensional effect (i.e. crayons, paints, colored pencils, pen, charcoal, paper or other materials.
4. The 2017 NACD Stewardship theme “Watersheds…. Our Water, Our Home” MUST BE ON YOUR POSTER.
5. Official Entry forms must be completed in full and taped to the back of the poster.
6. Failure to comply with these contest rules will disqualify the contestant. Entries can still be judged; however, no award(s) will be given for any disqualifications.
Divisions: K-1st, 2nd-3rd, 4th-6th, 7th-9th, 10th-12th
Judging Criteria: Judges will score entries based on the following: Conservation Message 50 points Visual Effectiveness 30 points Originality 10 points Universal Appeal 10 points
Awards: Each of the five divisions will receive awards for 1st Place ($50), 2nd Place ($25) and 3rd Place ($10).